Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Day 2 - Core Sleep

I went to bed slightly late and didn't fall asleep straight away so I think that I slept from about 03:00 to 08:00, rather than 02:00 to 08:00 as intended. So once again I only got five hours sleep instead of six, however I did not feel too tired though getting out of bed was a bit of a struggle, which leads me to believe that 4.5 hours core sleep should be possible eventually.

The problem with waking at 08:00 is that it is only 3.5 hours away from my 11:30 nap, I might increase this gap by trying to take my nap later, or having my core sleep earlier. Hopefully this will not be too much of a problem though as I plan to change to a core sleep of 02:00 to 06:30 and a nap of 11:30 to 13:00 as soon as possible.

Although I was not incredibly tired, today was definitely more difficult than yesterday. I didn't get much work done between my core sleep and my nap whereas yesterday I felt up to working. Hopefully this will improve in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home